The MTH performs the following functions:
- Haunch Mitering (French Miter)
- 1″ Thick machined aluminum work surface for reliable referencing
- X, Y, Z and back fence Y axis control for positioning (4 total axis)
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and/or selecting programs
- 120″ zone for stiles – Left and Right hand fence
- 12″ zone for rails – Left and Right hand fence
- 1″ haunch depth (standard)
- 3/4″ tenon height (standard)
- 3 HP high frequency 18,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle for mortising
- 7 HP high frequency 18,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle for tenoning
- 3 HP spindle for haunching
Advantages of The MTH:
- Reduces floor space by combining operations
- Elimination of complicated machine setups.
- Eliminates the need for applying inlays
- Reduces the maintenance and costs associated with your tooling by more than 50% by eliminating end coping
- Provides a stronger product
- Ease the assembly process by providing self aligning joints
MTH in Action
Programming Screen Shot
- Inside profiling HSK spindle
- Sanding Head (For shape and sand application)
- Inside Plow Spindle
- Counter Rotating Haunch Head (for paper wrapped products)
- Dowel Insertion
- End Coping
- Louver Grooving
- Hinge Pocketing
- Pilot Hole Boring
- Pillar-Gauge CNC positioner for machining accurate part lengths
- Barcode Reader
- Offline Programming
- Parametric Programming (Standard or built to customer specification)
Note: Standard features, options and information may change with or without prior notice.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.