The M45 performs the following functions:
- Multi-Axis control for high quality joints and flexibility in machining various sizes of profiles
- 2 working zones
- 3 HP high frequency spindle for mortise (24,000 RPM)
- 6 HP high frequency spindle for tenon (18,000 RPM)
- 1″ x 3.5″ machining capability (larger sizes available upon request)
- Combination top/side clamps for optimal part control
- Heavy duty 1900 lb. frame
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
Advantages of The M45:
- Elimination of complicated machine setups climb cut of both tenon and mortise cuts for a “tear out” free cut.
- The ability to cut MDF paper or vinyl wrapped profiles.
- Eliminates the need for applying inlays.
- Reduces the maintenance and cost associated with the tooling by more than 50% by eliminating end coping.
- Eliminates the need for outside profiling or sanding the edges of doors
- Eliminates the need for sanding the face of the doors
- Both stiles and rails are run face down for consistency of machining.
- Self aligning joints
- There is a more durable and aesthetically pleasing blind joint (no visible joint on edge of board)
- Multiple tool paths to choose from in tenon and miter (on the mortise side) to accommodate all profiles.
The easy to use software allows the operator to change from one saved program to another in seconds with only two touches to the screen.
A password protected edit feature allows quick and easy editing of existing programs or creating new programs. A new program can be created from scratch in less than one minute with very little training.
The software will control:
- Mortise and tenon size independently
- Speed of the cut
- Number of passes required
- Start point of the mortise/tenon
- Center point of the mortise/tenon
M45 in Action
M45 Top and Side Pressure Clamps:
The M45 has both side and top clamps to assure that the part is secured on all four sides of the part.
Note: Standard features, options and information may change with or without prior notice.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.