The HPMT performs the following functions:
- X, Y, Z CNC axis positioning
- 15″ Industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
- 48″ zone for rails and stiles – Left and Right hand fence
- 1″ tenon height (Standard)
- 3 HP high frequency 24,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle for mortising
- 6 HP high frequency 18,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle for tenoning
- Drop down rear fences for referencing
- 1″ thick machined aluminum work surface for reliable referencing
- Material thickness up to 2″ (Standard)
- Heavy duty 2800 lb. frame
Advantages of The HPMT:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- Provide a stronger product
- Easy assembly by providing self aligning joints
HPMT in Action
- Inside profiling HSK spindle
- Inside plow spindle
- Additional horizontal spindles
- Dowel insertion
- End Coping
- Louver grooving
- Hinge pocketing
- Additional Horizontal spindles (Pilot Drilling)
- Longer table lengths
- CNC control of rail length sizing
- Barcode reader
- Offline programming
- Parametric programming (Standard or built to customer specification)
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.