Serial #: PM-048-17-HPLD-4
Power Required: 220 VAC 3 PHASE
This machine performs the following functions:
- The HPLD is a horizontal point-to-point Lockdowel inserting machine and one of the finest line boring machines for cabinets available.
Pre-Owned Machine Info:
Every once in awhile a customer will trade in their used machine for the latest and greatest new machine. Here is our line-up of used machines that have been overhauled and equipped with updated and current parts to make them almost like new, but for a fraction of the price.
If you’re more budget oriented, these overhauled machines will still get the job done.
Pillar Machine Pre-Owned machine rebuild guide
This guide explains what we do mechanically, electrically and cosmetically to machine rebuilds.
A pre-owned machine rebuild always consists of replacing the following:
1. Servo motor(s)
2. Servo drive(s)
3. Servo cable(s)
4. Gear reducer(s)
6. Touch screen
7. Motion controller
8. I/O module
9. Non-Skid table cover replaced (If applicable)
10. Excess glue and/or grease removed
11. New model number and machine brand vinyl
12. All pneumatic air lines
13. Replace all 12-volt pneumatic valves with 24-volt ones (If applicable)
14. Clean all pneumatic mufflers
15. Spindle power cable(s)
16. General cleanup of entire machine
17. Rebuild the dowel inserter and Glue valve units (If applicable)
These items should be inspected:
1. Spindle end play (if more than .001 then replace)
2. Spindle side play (if more than .001 then replace)
3. Air cylinder leaks (if leaking, rebuild, repair or replace. Listed in order of preference)
4. Inspect all linear bearings for:
a. End cap damage
b. Excessive play
c. Grease zerk is installed and functional
If needed rebuild, repair or replace. Listed in order of preference.
*If bearings are Hiwin brand replace all with Pillar current provider
*If an assembly requires that one bearing be changed to a different brand, all bearing and rails for that specific assembly should be changed at the same time. Example: if a spindle that is equipped with 4 15 mm bearings need one of its bearings upgraded, all 4 bearings and their corresponding rails should be changed at the same time.
5. Inspect FRL (filter regulator lubricator) for proper regulation and lubrication
6. Pneumatic valves for functionality
7. VFD (variable frequency drive) for functionality
8. Inspect fuse holders; if open frame design then replace
9. Ensure that the 24-volt power supply has enough capacity to handle the new components
10. Gear rack for excessive wear along the entire length (replace if necessary. Replace the gear pinion at the same time)
11. Ball screw retaining bearings (if excessive play; then replace) (If applicable)
12. Visually inspect all Ball Screws for excessive wear (if excessive; then replace) (If applicable)
13. Inspect all Ball nuts for excessive play (if excessive; then replace) (If applicable)
14. E-chain (rebuild, repair or replace. Listed in order of preference)
15. Drill bit or cutting tool (rebuild, repair or replace. Listed in order of preference)
16. Clamp feet (repair or replace. Listed in order of preference)
17. Back fence (repair or replace. Listed in order of preference)
18. Side fences (repair or replace. Listed in order of preference)
19. Table plate inspection (if excessive wear is present then: repair or replace. Listed in order of preference)
Things a rebuild does not include
1. Repair to paint
2. Replacement of Sheetmetal panels that have been damaged or dented
3. Scrapes or scratches on table or carriage plates
4. Raw aluminum electrical panel material
Note: Standard features, options and information may change with or without prior notice.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.