The HPLD performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Boring
- Lockdowel Eclips products Insertion
- X Axis CNC Control For Positioning
- 15″ Industrial Color Touchscreen
- 2 Zones
- 4 Clamp Units
- 3 HP High Frequency 24,000 RPM Direct Drive Routing Spindle
- Digital Mechanical Readouts For Height and Depth
- 49″ Work Zone
- Heavy Duty 1400 lb. Frame
- 1″ Thick Machined Aluminum Work Surface Covered with a 3M Maintenance Free Non-slip Surface
- Lockdowel Eclips dowel bowls, feeders and inserter
Advantages of The HPLD:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- No glue or water required for dowel insertion
- No clamping needed
- Faster, Stronger and easier assembly by using Lockdowel Eclips
- Gain production times on CNC routers and Point to Points by shifting boring and doweling to the HPLD.
HPLD In Action
Programming Screen Shot
Assembling products with EClips is simple. Just slide or snap panels together. Fasteners are completely hidden when fully assembled. Using these clips will reduce assembly time by 80% or more. EClip fasteners are engineered without compromise. They offer over 100 lbs of pull strength and provide structural integrity once assembled. Close the gap between RTA and case goods. Get beautiful seamless looks while eliminating the need for glue, water and clamping. Flat pack everything to the point of sale.
Learn more about
- Additional horizontal spindles (pilot drilling for confirmat screw)
- Vertical boring spindle
- Longer table lengths
- CNC control of additional axis
- Additional work zones
- Additional work zones dedicated for rail end work (for doweling face frames)
- Barcode reader
- Offline programming
- Wooden Dowel Insertion Unit
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.