The HPJV-48 performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Boring
- Vertical Boring
- Glue Insertion
- Dowel Insertion
- X Axis CNC control for positioning
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
- 2 zones
- 4 clamp units
- 3 HP high frequency 24,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle
- Digital mechanical readouts for height and depth
- 49″ work zone
- Heavy duty 2200 lb. frame
- 1″ thick machined aluminum work surface covered with a 3M maintenance free non-slip surface
- Our standard sealed glue injecting system injects glue or water with little to no maintenance.
- Small footprint to conserve floor space
- Our “protrusionator” dowel inserter allows for adjustment of dowel protrusion.
Advantages of The HPJV-48:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- Quick, accurate assembly
- Gain production times on CNC routers and Point to Points by shifting boring and doweling to the HPJ.
HPJV-48 in Action
Programming Screen Shot
The HPJ is designed and built to accurately dispense water or glue into a pre-drilled hole. The amount of glue/water to be administered is defined and metered thru programmable electronic control. The HPJs’ insertion system is an enclosed system using needle and seat at valve, diaphragm pump with a maximum air pressure of 100 psi, with infinite adjustment to all valves. The HPJ injector nozzle is constructed with Delrin, a self sealing, non stick material. The Delrin nozzle is leak resistant over a wide viscosity range making it an ideal material for a low viscosity substance such as water as well as higher viscosity glues. Unlike steel, Delrin is a non-stick material. This means that glue is unable to bond with the Delrin and then to the needle, thus vastly reducing the likelihood of blockage. Pillar Machine also uses a 5 seal system to prevent glue/water from seeping back thru the system and into the electrovalve. There is a sensor on the back side of the glue/water valve that verifies that the glue valve has opened and has reached full stroke. By sensing that the glue valve has fully opened, the HPJ accurately determines whether
glue/water actually exited the valve.
- Additional horizontal spindles (pilot drilling for confirmat screw)
- Vertical boring spindle
- Longer table lengths
- CNC control of additional axis
- Additional work zones
- Additional work zones dedicated for rail end work (for doweling face frames)
- Bar-code reader
- Offline programming
- Parametric programming (standard or built to customer specifications)
- Louver grooving
- Dado rrouting
- “Modeez Clip” routing
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.