The HPJ-L performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Pocket drilling for Lamello’s P-System
- X Axis CNC control for positioning
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
- 2 zones
- 4 clamp units
- 3 HP high frequency 18,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle
- Digital mechanical readouts for height and depth
- 49″ work zone
- Heavy duty 2200 lb. frame
- 1″ thick machined aluminum work surface covered with a 3M maintenance free non-slip surface
- Small footprint to conserve floor space
Advantages of The HPJ-L:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- Quick, accurate assembly
- Glue, Water and Clamp free assembly
- Gain production times on CNC routers and Point to Points by shifting case fastening to the HPJ-L.
HPJ-L in Action
Pillar Machine – HPJ-L from Pillar Machine on Vimeo.
Programming Screen Shot
- Additional horizontal spindles (pilot drilling for confirmat screw)
- Vertical boring spindle
- Longer table lengths
- CNC control of additional axis
- Additional work zones
- Additional work zones dedicated for rail end work (for doweling face frames)
- Bar-code reader
- Offline programming
- Parametric programming (standard or built to customer specifications)
- Louver grooving
- Dado rrouting
- “Modeez Clip” routing
Note: Standard features, options and information may change with or without prior notice.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.