The FJ performs the following functions:
- 2 PLC driven carriages
- 2 working zones
- Dual 5 HP direct drive motors
- Dual 1 HP spindles for dowel hole drilling
- Material Width – Min: 1 1/2″ Max: 3 1/2″
- Material Thickness – Min: 5/8″ Max: 1″
- Material Length – Min: 4 1/2″ Max: Unlimited”
- Top and side clamps for optimal part control
- Controlled by a Galil PLC
Advantages of The FJ:
- Elimination of complicated machine setups climb cut of both tenon and mortise cuts for a “tear out” free cut.
- PLC driven
- No complicated computer programs to run
- Simple to use
- Hogging tool removes most of the miter material before finger joint is cut, saving finger joint tooling costs.
FJ in Action
A dual 45 degree precision mounted V shaped fixture is mounted to a 1/2″ thick machined aluminum table to allow for the machining of two parts at one time.
2 Zones are standard to allow for maximum productivity.
- Larger machining capabilities
- HSK Spindles
Note: Standard features, options and information may change with or without prior notice.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.