– AC inverter controlled variable speed for Shaper, Sanders, and Feed
– NEW, easy-to-use touchscreen displays RPM and Load for each motor
– Shaper brake is standard for safer operation • Backlit LCD screen with adjustable height swivels to provide for a better view.
– 208-230 or 460 volt/3PH/50-60 HZ
SHAPER STATION & FENCE
71/2 HP Shaper Motor
• Variable speed from 4000 to 7000 RPM
• Horizontal and Vertical adj with digital position indicators • 11/4” spindle dia., 4” to 7” dia. cutter capacity • Optional: floating head for shaping arched panels • 5 adjustable preset fence positions
• “Chipbreaker” fence almost eliminates splintering without a messy, costly, 2nd hogging shaper
• Push bar to feed arched panels squarely
– 6 inch wide heavy duty track with 4 staggered rows of hold down tires for part stability
– 3/4 HP feed motor, 0 to 20 FPM
– 1 41/2” wide table for product support
– Handles workpieces up to 13/4” thick
– Two sanding stations with 1” counter rotating spindles
– 2 HP motors, 400 to 1800 RPM variable speed
– Each station tilts forward 60o and backward 40o
– Horizontal and verticle adj. with digital position indicators
– Air jet cleaning/cooling devices at each station
– Will accommodate up to 9” diameter sanding wheels
– Optional: Floating heads for sanding arched panels
Watch the 410 Shaper/Sander in Action!
- SHAPER MOTOR: 7 1/2 HP 208-230V 3PH
- SHAPER SPEED: 4000 to 7000 RPM
- SPINDLE SIZE: 1 1/4 INCH
- FEED SPEED: VARIABLE TO 30 FPM
- CONVEYOR: 6 INCH WIDE
- MAX PART THICKNESS: 2 INCH
- FLOOR SPACE: 55” WIDE, 38” DEEP
Larick Machinery is a Ft. Collins Colorado based machine manufacturing company that was acquired by Pillar Machine in the Fall of 2022.
Larick Machinery is a natural fit in the Pillar Machine product line. As Pillar Machine offers the highest quality woodworking CNC Machines in the US, Larick Machinery and their commitment to creating the most user-friendly and versatile profile sanders on the market was a natural fit.
This machine is part of the Larick Machinery lineup that is now offered exclusively by Pillar Machine.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% in the USA.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.