Pillar Machine offers contract Design and Manufacturing services to up and coming entrepreneurs as well as established business. We offer years of experience in Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical designs and have a fully equipped shop and staff to build prototypes and small production runs. We strive to create a win-win situation in working with our customers.
Why choose Pillar Machine?
1. Our greatest strength is our knowledgeable and experienced staff. They work with the latest in computer aided design (CAD ) SolidWorks software and Manufacturing (CAM) programs Gibbs. We have established processes that work to provide efficient ways to design and manufacturer proto-types or products.
2. Commitment to on time deliveries
3. We have capacity and staff to accept additional work
4. Financially stable business
5. Continuous process improvements
Cad Designs for simple and complex mechanical / electro mechanical mechanisms and plastic injection mold designs.
Production and value added metal / plastic finishing services
We perform light production of mechanical and electro mechanical assemblies. We also manage painting, plating and printing on plastic and machine parts.
CAD / CAM Computer Programs:
Solid Works V17 CAD software
Gibbs Cam software
DATA TRANSFER SERVICE
We can work with Solid Works, Auto Cad (dwg), Iges, Parasolid and many other data formatted electronic files.
MACHINE SHOP SERVICES
We specialize in the following machine shop work
3 or 4 axis CNC mill parts.
Large CNC mill parts
CNC Lathe part
Small quantity production runs 200 piece or less
Plastic injection molds
Mig / TIG welding
Steel tubing fabrication
PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY SERVICE
We can assemble components to create a product or sub-assembly for your product.
Wet type Industrial painting in our large paint booth